8th grade Promotion Speech
We will be having a virtual promotion ceremony for the 8th grade in order to recognize you for all of your hard work and accomplishments (MORE DETAILS TO FOLLOW). During this virtual ceremony, one 8th grade student will give a speech that captures the experiences you have had here at STEM for the past three years and also looks ahead to your future.
If you would like to be considered as the 8th grade speech presenter, please read the following criteria:
1. The speech can be no longer than 3 minutes.
2. It should reflect on your middle school years and the time you spent at STEM.
3. The topic/theme should be something that all the 8th graders can relate to and not just be relatable to you as an individual.
4. You should talk about the future and give some advice or encouragement.
5. Be sure to thank parents and teachers.
6. A VIDEO of you delivering the speech must be shared with Ms. Fryzel through Google Classroom (an assignment has been posted) no later than 9:00 AM Monday, June 1st.
7. Your video must be a FINAL version; like you are delivering it that day: no background noises, a nice background, you are dressed formally, and the speech is fluent.