Yearbook Cover Design Contest!
Would you like to have your artistic creation on the front of our yearbook?
Here are the guidelines:
- Your design must be created on an 8 1/2 by 11 piece of paper.
- The design must be in perfect, clean, final form. Pencil drawings need to be outlined in marker. No rubbings, smears, or eraser marks can be seen on the drawing. Downloaded pictures can not have copyright or watermarks visible.
- The design should be in color. No black and white submissions.
- The design must have our school name and school year on it somewhere – STEM 2017-2018 OR STEM Middle School 2017-2018
- The design must be centered around a theme. For example: The theme may be “Pathways to Success”. That saying should be on the cover and the artwork should complete the saying.
- Your first and last name needs to be on the BACK of the design LIGHTLY written in pencil.
The design must be turned in to Ms. Fryzel by Tuesday, November 21st.
Designs NOT chosen may still appear inside the yearbook or as the back cover.