We want to ensure that during morning drop off that all students are safe and that we keep cars moving as quickly and efficiently as possible. Please remember the following:
-Please pull ALL the way down to Ms. Fryzel and Mr. Baydoun. If the line is backed up, please WAIT to pull down. It is very dangerous to let students off at the start of the driveway.
– If your student needs extra time to get out of the car and collect all of his/her belongings, we suggest that you park, so as to not hold up the drop off line.
– When pulling out of the line, PLEASE be sure to look to your left! We have some near collisions – especially with the buses coming in!
– Lastly, please remember that it is a parking lot with students being dropped off and crossing. Take it slow and avoid cutting through the parking spot areas to get in front of other cars doing the full turn around back to the driveway.
We really appreciate your help in this matter as we work together to provide the safest morning procedure that we can!
NWEA Tests will be given September 10,11,17, and 18 in the mornings.
This year, our wonderful Executive Directors will visit your schools to meet with the SEDSAC members beginning in October. Shannon Peterson, Dr. Jill Chochol and Fatme Faraj will facilitate discussions that matter to our middle school students during a normal class period once a month. Their collective expertise is priceless!
If you are have questions about the committee or are interested in joining the SEDSAC committee, please read and/or complete the form: https://forms.gle/8V9PT3w7aGnwowmG6
*THIS LINK WILL ONLY WORK WHEN A STUDENT IS LOGGED IN FROM THEIR DEARBORN SCHOOLS ACCOUNT.
Learning Center, which is a quiet place for students to work after school, will begin next Tuesday, September 10 from 2:15-3:15 pm. Learning Center is optional, a privilege, and should be used appropriately. Misuse of time will result in removal from Learning Center. Misuse of class time may result in mandatory learning center.
Learning Center runs on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 2:15-3:!5.
Students should verbally sign up during the day with any teacher each time they want to stay. We will enter them into our shared attendance spreadsheet. They will need parent permission to stay. The teachers running learning center each week rotates, as does the classroom. We will notify students during the day where to go if they ask to be signed up.
Questions? Don’t hesitate to ask!
Open House is scheduled for Wednesday, Sept. 4 from 6-7:30pm. It is drop-in style, come say hello if you wish:)
The district is closed tomorrow and Monday for Labor Day.
Open House is scheduled for Wednesday, Sept. 4 from 6-7:30pm.
Tuesday Aug. 27th – B DAY
Wednesday Aug. 28th – A Day
Thursday Aug. 29th – B Day
Tuesday, Sept. 4th – A Day
We are ONE WEEK away from the start of the school year! Your teachers are working hard all this week to get things ready for another awesome school year at STEM. A couple of reminders and pieces of information for you as you get ready:
– School starts Monday, August 26th with a half day. The teachers will open the doors at 7:15 AM. Classes start at 7:25 AM and dismissal is 10:30 AM.
– Students will pick up their schedules in A-Square (homeroom) that morning. Teachers will have A2 lists with them before school to help direct you to where you need to go.
– There are NO LOCKERS Monday, August 26th. Please keep all your supplies and backpacks at home that day. All you need is a folder and something to write with that day.
– Reminder, we drop off at door #20 (please pull all the way down!) and we pick up at door #1 (again, please pull all the way down).
We can’t wait to see you and start a new school year!