Would you like to have your artistic creation on the front of our yearbook this year? Your submission is due FRIDAY!!!
Here are the guidelines:
- The design theme this year is SMALL BUT SPECIAL this phrase must appear in your design along with ideas, pictures, and/or drawings that are relevant to our theme. The phrase represents that we may be a small school, but we are special and have a lot to offer.
- STEM Middle School and the date 2022-2023 must also appear on the cover design.
- Your design must be created on an 8 1/2 by 11 piece of paper.
- If you are creating a digital cover, it must be your ORIGINAL design (no clipart, downloaded pictures).
- The design needs to be in color.
- You can also design the back of the cover if you would like to create two designs. That design needs to be on its own piece of paper.
- Your first and last name needs to be on the BACK of the design LIGHTLY written in pencil
- The design must be turned in to Ms. Fryzel by Friday, December 23rd.
- Please remember the following when creating your design:
- If you are going to include the subjects in your design, the design needs to include ALL of the subject areas.
- The design must be in perfect, clean, final form.
- No rubbings, smears, or eraser marks can be seen on the drawing.
- Marker or colored pencil and colored all in one direction. NO crayons.
- Design should be organized and well-spaced.
- Be sure to balance white space.
- Do not overcrowd the space
- Avoid excessive words
- Designs NOT chosen may still appear inside the yearbook or as the back cover.