Would you like to have your artistic creation on the front of our yearbook this year?
Here are the guidelines:
- The design theme this year is DON’T MASK YOUR PERSONALITY this phrase must appear in your design along with ideas, pictures, and/or drawings that are relevant to our theme.
- STEM Middle School and the date 2021-2022 must also appear on the cover design.
- Your design must be created on an 8 1/2 by 11 piece of paper.
- If you are creating a digital cover, it must be your ORIGINAL design (no clipart, downloaded pictures).
- The design can be in color or in black and white or reflective coloring
- Your first and last name needs to be on the BACK of the design LIGHTLY written in pencil
- The design must be turned in to Ms. Fryzel by Wednesday, January 6th.
- Please remember the following when creating your design:
- The design must be in perfect, clean, final form.
- No rubbings, smears, or eraser marks can be seen on the drawing.
- Marker or colored pencil and colored all in one direction.
- Design should be organized and well-spaced.
- Be sure to balance white space.
- Do not overcrowd the space
- Avoid excessive words
- Designs NOT chosen may still appear inside the yearbook or as the back cover.