The following students will be traveling to Stout on the school bus from 1:40-4:30 on Wednesday, Nov. 30. We will be back at STEM between 4:20-4:40pm.
Bus leaves at 1:45!
Students are required to make up any work they miss while out 🙂
The marking period will end on Friday, Dec. 2.
All late/missing work is due on Wednesday, Nov. 30 by 3:00 pm.
*Remember, some teachers set earlier deadlines for late work. This is just a general announcement for late assignments.
Mr. Theisen would like to remind all families that your PE project is due THURSDAY!
We did the mannequin challenge in PE class and he has posted the videos on his blog. Please check it out and see the effort that went into standing perfectly still while working out!
Mr. Theisen (Physical Education) http://iblog.dearbornschools.org/theisen/
Due to a scheduling conflict, Chess Practice will not be held this Thursday, Nov. 17.
On Wednesday, school will begin one hour later.
Students may enter the building at 8:50am.
Advisory will begin at 9:00am. All classes are approximately 10 minutes shorter.
The day will end at the regular time, 2:55pm.
Please show your support and come to watch the STEM-BOTS!!
When: November 19, 2016 (Competition starts at 11am)
Where: Novi Middle School 49000 W 11 Mile Rd Novi, Mi 48374
Here is some more information:
Would you like to have your artistic creation on the front of our yearbook?
Here are the guidelines:
- Your design must be created on a 8 1/2 by 11 piece of paper.
- The design must be in perfect, clean, final form. Pencil drawings need to be outlined in marker. No rubbings, smears, or eraser marks can be seen on the drawing. Downloaded pictures can not have copyright or watermarks visible.
- The design should be in color. No black and white submissions.
- The design must have a free space where a student’s picture and name can be printed in the bottom right hand corner.
- The design must have our school name and school year on it somewhere –
STEM 2016-2017 OR STEM Middle School 2016-2017
- The design must be centered around a theme. For example: The theme may be “Pathways to Success”. That saying should be on the cover and the artwork should complete the saying.
- Your first and last name needs to be on the BACK of the design LIGHTLY written in pencil.
- The design must be turned in to Ms. Fryzel by Tuesday, November 22nd.
- Designs NOT chosen may still appear inside the yearbook or as the back cover.
The STEM Robotics team is holding a fundraiser next week! We would love to see you and your family, all proceeds go to STEM Robotics.
Here is the flyer!
Practice begins after school Thursday! You must have a signed permission slip to attend. Make sure to be picked up by 4:00 pm.
There will also be practice at 7:15 am on Friday.
*Students who are not picked up on time more than once will be asked to no longer participate in any after school activities.
Please make yourself familiar with our school-wide policies