Dearborn Public Schools 2018 National Blue Ribbon School
Archive for November 16, 2015
Would you like to have your artistic creation on the front of our yearbook?
Here are the guidelines:
- Your design must be created on a 8 1/2 by 11 piece of paper
- The design must be in perfect, clean, final form. Pencil drawings need to be outlined in marker. No rubbings, smears, or eraser marks can be seen on the drawing. Downloaded pictures can not have copyright or watermarks visible.
- The design must have a space where a student’s picture and name can be printed.
- The design must have our school name and school year on it somewhere – STEM 2015-2016
- The design must represent us as a school
- Your name needs to be on the BACK of the design LIGHTLY written in pencil
- The design must be turned in to Ms. Fryzel by Tuesday, November 24th.
- Designs NOT chosen may still appear inside the yearbook.
Please do not drop students off until 8:40am for breakfast in the cafeteria. Teachers will be in a meeting until 8:50.