This Registry is in helping to keep our kids safe while online or using cell phones. Register your student today.
Our first practice tournament will be held this upcoming Tuesday, Nov. 24 at Stout Middle School. The school bus will pick us up at 1:45. Students should have their coats on and be ready outside my classroom door at 1:40. The bus will bring us back to STEM between 4:30 and 5:00. They can not give me a more specific time frame, so I will have students call parents from the bus to let you know when we leave Stout. I am only allowed to bring 23 students to this first meet. If your name is listed below you will be attending this event. Parents are not allowed to come to the meets, but are encouraged to come to as many practices as they wish.
If your name is not listed, DO NOT WORRY! We have 7 other tournaments. There is no practice this week since I will be at Stout on Tuesday after school.
***Please make sure you have paid your $25.00 club fee to the office.***
|Aline Hajj Hussein||7|
Here is our building Drill Schedule
Here are some good websites you can use if you need to improve your typing.
Would you like to have your artistic creation on the front of our yearbook?
Here are the guidelines:
- Your design must be created on a 8 1/2 by 11 piece of paper
- The design must be in perfect, clean, final form. Pencil drawings need to be outlined in marker. No rubbings, smears, or eraser marks can be seen on the drawing. Downloaded pictures can not have copyright or watermarks visible.
- The design must have a space where a student’s picture and name can be printed.
- The design must have our school name and school year on it somewhere – STEM 2015-2016
- The design must represent us as a school
- Your name needs to be on the BACK of the design LIGHTLY written in pencil
- The design must be turned in to Ms. Fryzel by Tuesday, November 24th.
- Designs NOT chosen may still appear inside the yearbook.