Archive for October 16, 2015
Here is the district’s policy for after-school activities.
Here is the note that students are receiving in Language Arts class today about conferences. Student Led Conferences Letter Home
Please use this link to sign up for your time. Please do not alter someone else’s spot!
If the link is not working, copy and paste it into your browser!
STEM Team Homework Statement:
- a practice of skills
- a reflection on classwork objectives
- an extension of concepts taught in class
- front loading of background knowledge and vocabulary (the flipped classroom)
- formative (20%)
- to inform the teacher about what students do and do not know.
Homework is NOT:
- new or untaught material
- graded for right or wrong answers
- meant to take hours to complete
- a punishment
- an assessment
- always do the next day.